Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications for the most innovative brands and companies.
Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, lifestyle, design, fashion, beauty and publishing. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Fashion department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
- 1-2 years of communications experience working with fashion or beauty brands
- High-level strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under hard deadlines
- Manage day-to-day shoot requests and sample trafficking in a timely fashion
- Brainstorm ideas for client features, events and initiatives
- Develop relationships and knowledge of editors and stylists
- Provide support on press days, fashion shows, ideas and organization
- Assist with VIP and celebrity dressing strategies
- Handle credit requests and weekly client press clippings report
Report to Public Relations Manager – Fashion
Submit Resumes to: Johnny, firstname.lastname@example.org / put job title in subject line.