Caramel baby and child is a luxury British brand that launched in 1999 as a more creative and contemporary approach to childrenswear. At CBC we design source and manufacture our own collection which is sold in our boutiques in London, NY, Japan and on our UK website as well as wholesale distribution to over 100 stockists around the world. We are looking for a driven and innovative individual who is passionate about fashion and design, has the desire to invest in our brand and wants to contribute to its growth to join us as Store Manager of our Madison Avenue Boutique.
To Manage and drive store performance and to build brand awareness within the NYC marketplace. The ideal candidate will also be able to seek out opportunities to introduce the brand to new clients and markets in order to increase the selling power of the brand across the US.
- To drive and deliver the best customer service standards and luxury store experience whilst ensuring all customers are dealt with professionally and in line with company standards and procedures
- Develop customer relationships and maintain an active customer base and client list and seek out opportunities to drive a concierge service where clients can shop from home or out of town
- Deliver the appropriate training to all part time staff to achieve an outstanding luxury and quality experience.
- Deliver and exceed sales targets
- Full P&L accountability
- Analyse and monitor sales performance and provide a weekly trade report to maximise business potential
- Monitor sales performance to highlight best and worst sellers and any missed opportunities
- Manage all stock movement activity and report monthly sell through percentage of key categories.
- Liaise with HO and other store Managers to ensure all out of stock issues are communicated and managed.
- Analyse competitor activity and report findings accordingly
- Set targets for sales, unit throughput and data base and drive the team to exceed these goals.
- Deliver all stores VM standards to the highest level
- Ensure all markdown activity is managed effectively to ensure sales are delivered at the highest margins
- Seek out business opportunities to clear old season stock after sales period and any other business opportunities and partnerships to deliver sales or improve brand awareness for example; trunk shows and pop up stores
- Develop and maintain key wholesale accounts.
- Target new accounts that are appropriate to the brand.
- Organize and manage accounts during the trade shows in order to deliver to the agreed sales/profit targets.
- To follow up all appointments/client communication throughout the selling season.
- Ensure all orders are communicated to Head Office.
- To provide excellent customer service to all accounts.
- Ensure that the wholesale business compliments the retail/E Comm. business.
- To have regular communication with all accounts in order to monitor their sales performance.
- Produce a monthly trade report in order to communicate to Head Office
- To understand the competitive environment in which the brand trades and make suggestion where appropriate.
- Plan and execute a strategy to grow the business profitably.
- Train and develop part time staff members to supply and deliver an outstanding luxury service and quality experience.
- Lead, manage and motivate the part time staff to strive for optimum performance
- Provide and communicate to the team clear and achievable targets
- Ensure the highest level of communication is implemented to manage at all levels
- Build and develop excellent working relationships with all support functions at head office.
- Conduct regular review meetings with sales team
- Service focused
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Immaculate presentation
- Previous experience within a luxury retail environment
- Ability to deliver the company vision to highest of standards
- To be able to go the extra mile
- Commercial and dynamic
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Target driven
- Problem solver
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
Please contact Sam on email@example.com