ESP Showroom is a small, well-respected multi-line fashion showroom representing contemporary European and American lines. We are seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated salesperson who wants a challenging opportunity to learn and excel. The right candidate must have an understanding of the contemporary fashion market and knowledge of designer and contemporary specialty boutiques nationwide. This is the perfect position for someone who thrives on responsibility and wants to wear many hats, including women's sales, intern supervisor, trade show coordinator, customer service manager, and owner's assistant. The right candidate can work alone or within a team, is eager to learn and has an exceptional work ethic.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in fashion, liberal arts or business
- A MINIMUM of 2 years sales experience in wholesale fashion sales and/or retail buying
- Fashion trade show experience (Coterie, D&A, Intermezzo, Children's Club...)
- Proficient in PhotoShop or other design programs. Creativity a must!
- Knowledge of and excellent taste in contemporary, designer or luxury fashion market
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills, excellent Word & Excel skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and work well under pressure
Please email resume and cover letter to Randi at Randi@ESPshowroom.com explaining why you think you are the right candidate for the job.
Images provided by ESP Showroom.