CALLING ALL STUDENTS AND ASPIRING DESIGNERS: Rubin Singer is looking for motivated and creative individuals to assist with the many unique projects and opportunities this Fall 2015.
Rubin Singer is a couture based brand looking for interns who are eager to get started in a designer studio. All of our garments are made in-house so you will witness every step of the design process, from sketch to shipment to our vendors. Our interns will be an active part of the preparations and the development of collections. He/she will be working closely with the design team, the production team, as well as the head designer. It is important that the right candidate is organized, focused, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be studying Fashion Design or Fashion Merchandising
- Basic knowledge of fabrics and trims
- Looking for someone to start ASAP.
- Preferably at least 3 days a week.
- “No task is too small” attitude
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a MUST!
- Assisting Rubin directly with any needs for collection
- Assisting production team and factories
- Assisting patternmakers, sewers, and cutters with supplies
- Assisting with production shipment preparation
- Sourcing fabrics, notions, & trims
- Organizational tasks with fabrics, labels, patterns, and trims
- Assisting with any photo shoots, trunk shows, and special events
To apply, please send your resume to Jil at firstname.lastname@example.org.