Cynthia Rowley is hiring an in-house Public Relations Assistant to report to the PR Director.
Candidate must be:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and possess an attention to detail
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office and general administrative platforms
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
(Prior public relations experience and knowledge of Cision / Fashion GPS is a plus)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of internal tools and media library
- Media list maintenance
- Showroom and inventory management
- Sample trafficking
- Pitch calendar development
- Short- and long-lead pitching
- Gifting and mailer execution
- Press tracking and clipping
- Monthly reporting
- Event support
To apply, please email a resume and any portfolio materials to Lauren Junge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images courtesy of Cynthia Rowley.