ECG- Evol Content Group/ Lifestyle Magazine is targeted to lovers of the savior de vivre, with articles about fashion, travel, gastronomy, design, among others, with offices in New York and São Paulo, Lifestyle Magazine produces and delivers cosmopolitan content to our readership.
- Performs a variety of complex editorial, research and support duties to coordinate publication of materials in professional journals or other company’s publications.
- Performs assignments independently, with minimal supervision as to methods, procedures and desired end results.
- Edits and/or proofreads manuscripts and other forms of copy for publication, making stylistic, structural and grammatical corrections, as well as other substantive changes as needed.
- Keyboards and proofreads materials prior to publication using a variety of computer software, or directs others in same assignment.
- May perform layout work of a detailed and complex nature, coordinates multiple productions schedules and maintains printing deadlines.
- May coordinate editorial, design and production aspects of a wide variety of materials for production, as well as post-production activities, such as mailing, mail house arrangements, registrations of copyright, etc.
- May confer with author, author's representative or client on content, form, style, price, etc., and perform manuscript revision.
- May oversee compilation and proofreading of indexes and tables of contents. May research and request permission for reproduction of material to be published.
- Maintains contact with relevant freelancers used in the past, printer, staff and others directly concerned with the published work, following through on specified requests and tasks.
- May assist in training, scheduling and distributing work to other staff members, interns, casuals and temporary workers.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Provides immediate assistance and reports to CEO & Publisher.
- 4 Year - College degree (US or other)
- Proficient English Level. Excellent command of vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and writing skills.
Skills & Experience:
Knowledge of word-processing, desktop publishing, and graphics software packages. Editing test may be required.
To apply, please send your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.