EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. –edge luxury and contemporary designers with collections. Each new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles.
- Service existing accounts while increasing sales volume and profitability per door on a seasonal basis.
- Analyze, forecast and project seasonal/annual account sales budgets. Maximize selling opportunities in order to meet sales goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management.
- Grow account base and penetrate new markets, while maintaining the brand integrity. Identify and establish contact with potential customers proactively.
- Create and implement business plans and strategies. Anticipate changes to the business and adapt strategies to ensure continued success. Follow up on all meeting recap notes.
- Attend trade shows (both locally and regionally). Responsible for coordinating appointments and organizing samples including timing and transportation from shows economically.
- Partner with the PR & Marketing team to initiate marketing, advertising/PR strategies and proper brand promotion.
- Mentor and work with others on the sales team to further his/her skills through knowledge sharing.
- Maintain database with up-to-date contacts and activity details.
- Maintain professional etiquette and standards within showroom and at all times while interacting with customers and representing the brand.
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary.
- Train and coach junior team members in selling, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects
- Manage client relationships, projects and expectations
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be results driven and have a proven track record.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious work attitude.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Innovative and proactive.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of brand positioning.
- Flexible. Willing to travel when needed.
Education and Qualifications
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in business, sales and marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years wholesale experience within the fashion arena for advanced contemporary and/or high end luxury lines selling to major accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion and apparel industry.
To apply, please send your resume to Alissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.