Title: Social Marketing Manager
Manager: VP of Marketing
ELOQUII is changing the way women dress. We design trend-driven, fast fashion apparel in sizes 14-24 under our own brand and sell it on our website at www.eloquii.com. We are a privately-owned, fast-growing company based in both New York City and Columbus, Ohio. This position is based in New York City.
As the Social Marketing Manager, you will lead our own (unpaid) social media marketing and community management. As a fashion brand, sharing beautiful, aspirational content in our social channels is a key part of how we build our brand, so a premium taste level and ability to collaborate with our creative team is a must. In addition to maintaining and developing our signature brand voice and style, you will conduct rigorous and thorough analyses on top performing social content and optimize daily to serve the most engaging and revenue-generating content. Additionally, you’ll maintain our exceptional relationship with our customers by responding to all comments (good or bad) within a best-in-class response time, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
You must have a proven ability to generate premium content (visual and editorial), excellent judgment and a collaborative creative approach, in addition to superb organization, communication and project management skills, a passion for connecting with customers and a knack for handling difficult situations with swiftness, grace and patience.
Examples of Duties And Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute our social media content, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube & others.
- Monitor customer service inquiries via all social channels and work hand-in-hand with our customer service team to fully resolve issues, feedback and questions. Our customers shop 24/7, so these duties are not limited to office hours.
- Live and breathe our brand voice and style guides, and continue to develop them through content.
- Collaborate closely with our creative and merchandising teams for rapid and seamless execution.
- Conduct regular and thorough analyses of top performing creative, copy, and content types.
- Compile weekly/monthly reports summarizing performance for the marketing team and CEO.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- 3-5 years of business experience; at least two years of experience in social media marketing at an agency or on the internal team of a respected brand. Fashion and/or e-commerce experience strongly preferred.
- The ability to effectively manage timelines and coordinate internal and external teams to deliver results.
- Experience leveraging analytics to draw conclusions and influence existing and future content plans.
- Superb communication skills and ability to create strong relationships across functions and geographies.
- Quick-thinking, creative, hands-on, stress-tolerant, problem-solver. Start-up experience is a bonus!
- Understanding of marketing metrics including engagement rates, cost per order, ROI, and cost of acquisition.
- Photo editing experience and Advanced Excel required. Google Analytics strongly preferred.
ELOQUII is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resumes to Kelly Goldston - firstname.lastname@example.org.