Factory PR We are looking for organized, driven, detail-oriented, team players to join the Event Production, Social Media and PR divisions at Factory PR who is available to begin IMMEDIATELY. OR January 4th, 2016.
No previous experience is necessary but definitely a plus.
As a public relations intern (aka the sexiest and most intelligent truth-sayer of cool and what is right in the world), you will be contributing from day one. You'll join the Factory PR gang in standing on mountaintops and doorsteps to announce to the world how and why PR in NYC matters. You’ll be, preparing press clips, participating in the production of fashion week, and in every way personifying all that is Factory PR. You're a go-getter and you cannot be tamed. Your marketing and communications glory MUST shine. You can't have it any other way.
It’s going to be spectacular. Can't wait. Let’s get to work.
Qualities you MUST possess:
- Good time-management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Personable with good relationship building skills
- Problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-starter and a team player
- Be ready to bust your butt
- Be comfortable with last minute projects
- Assist in pulling product for media loans and scheduling messengers
- Daily sample check-ins
- Merchandise brands and add to inventory
- Steam and hang all product to brand standard
- Assist as needed at the front desk
- Daily organization of your sacred space (aka the Intern area)
- Daily press clippings
- Scan media for credited press
- Work alongside PR team to ensure all brand events are according to plan and in a timely fashion
- Create media lists from Cision
- Under pressure, you rally. When bombs are dropped, you are calm and you are focused
- Being a beast, everyday, something like a phenomenon. You’re basically, a G
- Dress like a boss
What you can expect:
As an intern, you are guaranteed a hands-on experience in the fashion PR industry. You will work directly with full-time members of our team and be able to experience the inner-workings of an agency.
- This is an UNPAID internship
- Must be eligible for COLLEGE CREDIT
- We will write RECOMMENDATION LETTERS that would make President Obama want you to run for office
- Look us up, google, instagram, add to the glory!
Finally regardless of your role, you will be integral in helping us further grow this place into a space where everyone is family; where you know everyone’s name, where everyone looks forward to seeing each other, every day.
“Internship” is a state of mind. You get what you put in. So put a whole lotta stuff in. Don't hold back. Speak up.
To apply, please send your resume to Karina at email@example.com.
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR