Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile clients and was voted by New York Magazine as best closet organizing company in NYC.
CovetCloset is the company's charity initiative. The Freschstyle team works with their clients to identify barely worn clothing and then resells the items on CovetCloset.nyc with up to 40% going to a charity of the consignor’s choice. This facet of our business gives women the opportunity to shop a collection of designer items from some of New York’s most coveted closets at a fraction of the price.
- We are looking for driven, proactive and dedicated individuals who can embody the company vision and culture
- Have an interest and inclination for fashion and some experience working/interning in the industry
- It’s important that applicants are self-starters who believe no task is too small and put a high level of effort and attention to detail in whatever is asked
- Extremely organized and excellent at multi-tasking
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in fast-paced environment
- Computer skills: all social media (Instagram, Twitter, etc.), MS Office programs, comfortable using Mac (Photos, iPhone), and familiarity with Wordpress a plus
*You must have a flexible schedule and be available a minimum of 2-3 days a week.
*Internships are unpaid. Interns are eligible for college credit. Will provide reference or recommendation letter for future employer. Intern will be compensated for public transportation.
Provide support to the Freschstyle team in their daily tasks, including:
- Assist in client shopping and closet consultations
- Assist with garment organization and help prepare clothing for client appointments
- Pick-up and drop-off fashion merchandise for clients
- Running errands
- Creating and maintaining the company’s social media accounts
- Online research including but not limited to staying up-to-date on emerging trends
- Daily office/admin activities such as filing, organizing, etc...
- Enter new merchandise into the inventory system
To apply, please send your resume to Lindsay at Lpasco@freschstyle.com.