Halston is seeking a skilled Senior Account Executive in New York
- Present and sell seasonal Halston Heritage collections such as RTW, Eveningwear, and Handbags to specialty store buyers within designated territory.
- Service existing accounts while increasing sales volume and profitability per door on a seasonal basis.
- Analyze, forecast and project seasonal/annual account sales budgets. Maximize selling opportunities in order to meet sales goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management.
- Grow account base and penetrate new markets, while maintaining the brand integrity. Identify and establish contact with potential customers proactively.
- Manage business to ensure accounts exemplify Halston Heritage as a “world class” brand with product representation from RTW, eveningwear and handbag divisions.
- Analyze weekly selling reports and store feedback. Communicate competitive analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales within seasons, react to the business accordingly i.e. reorders & trades.
- Attend trade shows (both locally and regionally). Responsible for coordinating appointments and organizing samples including timing and transportation from shows economically.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be results driven and have a proven track record.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious work attitude.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen and selling skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Innovative and proactive.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of brand positioning.
- Flexible. International traveling involved.
- Must be able to handle international distribution to our specialty stores and department chains of contemporary price points or higher.
Education and Qualifications:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in business, sales and marketing, or a related field.
- 4-5 years wholesale experience within the fashion arena for advanced contemporary and/or high end luxury lines selling to major accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion and apparel industry.
- Retail math skills and Word/Excel experience required.
To apply: Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject: Senior Account Executive