MONSE is a fresh take on modern Ready-to-Wear. Inspired by strong women who dare to express themselves and also appreciate the unexpected, founders and head designers Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia created this line of structural and easy pieces with vibrant color palettes, discreet finishes in luxury fabrics. MONSE is for that woman who always wants to look a little sexy.
MONSE is looking for a Public Relations intern. Working directly with the PR team, this is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring creative to gain invaluable, hands-on experience at a top luxury brand. We are looking for an outgoing candidate with relevant knowledge and experience to join the MONSE team. This person should be a self-starter and take initiative.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Creative, eager and self-starter personality
- Relevant and applicable knowledge of the fashion industry
- Previous experience in PR or fashion is a plus
- Photoshop/Illustrator/inDesign is a plus
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Managing the showroom and all samples
- Manage office administration
- Assist with sample delivery and pick-up
- Sample trafficking
- Contacting and communicating with editors and stylists, as needed
- Maintaining the media database
- Press clipping archival
- Event coordination
FABRIC & PRODUCTION INTERN:
- Assist with fabric/trim R&D tasks that include: fabric display boards/fabric swatch references/continuous upkeep of storage with archived fabrics/local fabric and trim sourcing and pick ups/fabric invoice organization, alerting Director of Fabric of low inventory, any fabric issues, etc
- Assist with production: Drop off and pick ups at local factories/assist with gathering all fitting images and notes - and making power points/excel charts.
Overall, a positive team player that would be excited to join a young brand new fashion brand - lots to learn and room to grow :)
**Prefer to be efficient on Microsoft office !
To apply, please send your resume to Sara at email@example.com.
Image from MONSE.