As New York’s premier full-service production studio, Slate Studios partners with luxury fashion and lifestyle brands to tell their stories through compelling photography. We are currently having a sales consultant position open.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Meet with potential clients in person to discuss our services
- Answer telephone and e-mail communications in a timely fashion and take orders
- Prepare sales reports for scheduled meetings
- Emphasize our service features and benefits, discuss prices, and upsell our entire portfolio
- Build and foster relationships with your existing customers to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Generate and develop new customer accounts through cold-calling to increase revenue
- Ensure follow-up with existing leads
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive light
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, and other documentation
- Keep sales team updated on all market conditions within your assigned territory
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new services, competitor activities, market trends and other research.
- 3 -5 years of direct sales experience in fashion/e-commerce industry
- Must have knowledge in photo production
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Must have experience in Salesforce
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and professional work ethic
- Must be results driven and have a proven track record.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious work attitude.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of brand positioning.
To apply, please include your resume and cover letter stating your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.