Established in 2010, Spinelli Kilcollin is a fine jewelry brand based and produced in Los Angeles. Our iconic inter-connected Galaxy Rings, which can be worn on one finger or spread across several, have been called a “phenomenon” by Vogue and has garnered tremendous industry support and a loyal client base.
You will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing brand who works with some of the most respected luxury stores in the world including Barneys, Maxfield, Colette, Dover Street Market, Lane Crawford, Harrod’s.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Within our tight-knit team at Spinelli Kilcollin, you will develop your experience in all facets of the company. The internship will focus on expanding your knowledge of jewelry production, design development and the day to day runnings of a fine jewelry brand. The production Intern will work directly with our production team in downtown LA, and will gain an in-depth understanding of fine jewelry manufacturing, product sourcing and logistics. Our intern will become familiarized with a broad range of skills beneficial to enter the jewelry industry, participating in day-to-day operations and gaining exposure to the jewelry district first hand.
Duties will include…
- Overseeing the production process, dealing directly with our manufacturing facilities.
- Assisting with processing, fulfilling and shipping orders.
- Assisting in quality control and developing an eye for technical craftmanship.
- Assisting with inventory and supply chain management.
- Working directly with our production management team to ensure all tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Various day to day office tasks associated with running a business.
We hope you…
- Are detail-oriented, passionate, and responsible.
- Have a strong eye for detail and believe the little things do matter.
- Are highly organized and efficient.
- Have an ability to multi-task & work under pressure.
- Possess the desire to dive in and be enthusiastic about expanding your skill set.
- Have a strong interest in art, fashion & jewelry!
- Have an educational background/experience/passion for jewelry
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.