Womenswear designer brand, Tanya Taylor, is looking for production interns to start immediately. This internship is open to credit and non-credit based applicants.
We are seeking an intern who is extremely self-motivated, organized, and creative. Candidate must have knowledge of fabric types, notions, construction techniques, and garment specs. They must also be proficient in Adobe and Microsoft software. Familiarity with New York garment district is a plus.
- Sourcing of domestic trims and fabrics
- Allocation and transportation of design and production related materials
- Management and communication with manufacturers
- Recording garment measurements and specifications
- Maintenance of technical design spreadsheets & libraries
- Archiving of past collections and creative collateral
- Assisting in day to day studio operations
To apply, please send your resumes to Pippa at Pippa@tanyataylor.com.