A boutique Public Relations and Marketing firm in Midtown NYC, AAM Management, is looking to take on a dynamic and driven individual to assist with their growing international client base. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. We specialize in fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients, so interest in that field is a plus for everyone! See below for description and please email email@example.com if interested. Please include a short cover letter and available start date.
REPORTS TO: Communications Assistant
ROLE: Support activities performed by members of the Communications and Marketing teams as directed; manage and execute projects as directed.
- Review targeted publications for client placements
- Scanning and mocking up clips
- Creating targeted lists as directed including media, retail, celebrity and tastemaker, other
- Assisting the Communications and Marketing teams with sending out samples and all mailings
- Taking inventory of sample stock
- Maintaining and organizing the sample closet
- Scheduling RDS and FedEx pick ups
- Adding all sample send outs to the Sample Log
PROJECTS CAN INCLUDE:
- Distribution identification
- Celebrity identification and mailing
- Targeted college outreach
- Social Media awareness and execution