Launched in 2008, Black Orchid founder Julien Jarmoune has taken his love for denim and talent to new heights. The native Parisian had a vision to create cutting-edge, fashion forward luxury denim pieces and it has garnered quick and unwavering success among consumers, influential editors, and notable celebrities. Known for its flawless fits, innovative washes, and luxe fabrics, these premium jeans combine leg-lengthening and slimming silhouettes while providing ultimate comfort.
Customer Service Representative
- Data order entry and order maintenance using internal software (knowledge of PAS preferred but not necessary)
- Maintain customer orders by priority in relation to sales ship windows and deliveries
- Own order management, order changes, oversolds, cancellations, payment terms, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide order status and shipping information (Including boutiques, Department Stores, & Ecommerce)
- Manage extension requests and product ETA - partnering with sales and production manager
- Create and drop pick tickets and shipping labels for warehouse
- Create and transmit invoices for wholesale accounts
- Partner with factor to ensure all clients are credit approved prior to shipping
- Partner with sales and operations manager for approval on returns, swaps, and credit memos
- Resolve discrepancies; ensure the order adjustments are reflected and communicated to accounts
- Provide weekly shipping and open order reports for all showrooms
- Process, pick, pack, ship, & invoice all of Ecommerce orders
- Process, maintain, and transmit all EDI orders, shipments, and docs
- **MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF APPAREL EXPERIENCE**
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.