Deborah Pagani is a fine Jewelry brand based in New York, started in 2008. Known for its fusion of art deco and rock aesthetics, Deborah Pagani has quickly become one of the most recognized brands in fine jewelry today. Having generated consistent editorial coverage, Deborah Pagani has been featured in the New York Times, T Magazine, Elle, W, and Harper’s Bazaar, among others.
- Showroom Management – Maintaining the showroom and assisting Deborah with client meetings
- Production Management – working directly with Deborah Pagani, the brand’s factory and managing jewelry collection maintenance and repairs in New York. Also, managing all samples sent for retail partners, to and from the factory, etc.
- Sales events – supporting Deborah during trunk shows and personal appearances
- PR Support - working directly with New York press agency; assisting will all sample loans to editors and celebrity stylists
- Social Media – supporting with social media strategy and content creation.
- 2-3 years proven fashion or luxury brand experience
- Jewelry experience preferable
- Need at least one reference from previous employer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be detail-orientated, punctual, a committed and responsible individual, with a well-presented and confident manner.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize work efficiently and accurately.
- Microsoft Office and MAC skills; Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.