diptyque is looking for a creative thinking self-starter who is interested in learning more about the ecommerce and digital marketing business.
This individual will assist both the Global Director of ecommerce as well as the US ecommerce Manager in various aspects of digital marketing and ecommerce business management. This role requires excellent communication skills as well as flexibility to interact with many different areas of the company from stock management to merchandising, PR and finance.
- Assist in the management of the monthly digital marketing calendar
- Manage monthly and weekly reports
- Assist in management of posts in social media channel
- Manage US diptyque customer service (phone and email)
- Assist with development of ecommerce assets (including but not limited to: email creative, social media posts and web site updates)
- Track and manage inventory for the US ecommerce business
- Assist in product forecasting for new launches
- Proactive self-starter
- Willingness/ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Interest in the web and digital marketing
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Prior digital experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume to Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Ecommerce Internship."