[ Édité ] showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
FRENCH REBELLION is an incubator for new talents across the fashion, arts, beauty, and music industries; an international lab for brand development and market establishment. Taking its name from the will to change the French classic business technics and integrate some Anglo-Saxon spirit into it, French Rebellion is designed to break preconceived ideas and offer a practical solution to new talents to see their brand grow internationally. Mixing the worlds of fashion, art, music and beauty, French Rebellion creates an overall experience with individualized and unique scenarios for each project as well as global solution for talents with a dedicated team of professionals in terms of sales, public relations, and marketing.
- Strong knowledge of all media and influencers relevant to clients' business
- Proactive media engagement and storyline development
- Strong relationship with regular media and influencer targets
- Secure coverage for each account according to team goals
- Facilitate media briefings across client accounts and provide feedback to clients
- Own portions of client PR calls
- Provide counsel on media opportunities and coverage
- Present weekly/ monthly /yearly account progress (as needed)
- Own key elements of the PR program (analysts, influencers, speaking, content, etc.)
- Become a go to resource for client contact
- Organize and help facilitate various events for clients
- Ability to generate press releases and other content that meets client satisfaction with minimal edits
- Ability to generate and edit award submissions, press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, biographies, tour reports, briefing books, contributed articles, speaking opportunity abstracts, pitches, Q&As, company memoranda and general team correspondence; also responsible for their production and assembly
- Professional, articulate and timely client communication
- Development of consistent, creative, successful pitches
- Maintain a respectful, enthusiastic, and professional attitude towards coworkers, clients, and outside colleagues and lead team by example
- Support teams and manage up and down
- Responsible use of flexible work policies
- Uses social channels; writes for our blog
- Attends regular networking events
- Mentor junior staff to elevate pitching success
- Proactively set up quarterly goals with manager; track against goals and demonstrate growth
- Effectively prioritize responsibilities based on impact, timelines, workflow and client goals
- Drive projects forward independently, eliminating the need for managers to consistent check in re: follow through/ task completion
- Identify areas for self-improvement and bring suggestions and solutions to management
- Consistently hit deadlines or give enough notice if you won't
- Competitive salary
- Excellent vacation policy
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Extremely supportive, nurturing environment with many opportunities for learning and
We are asking that candidates have at least 5 years of prior experience in the Industry, as well as established relationships with editors and publications.
Knowledge about International fashion brands and multi-lingual candidates are encouraged!
The duties delineated above will vary depending on the needs of each specific account, and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisors.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.