ELLE Magazine is seeking proactive and hardworking interns for their accessories department for the Winter / Spring 2016 semester. Interns will work closely with the the accessories assistant and respective editors. The best candidates will be hyper organized, neat, and motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Christopher at email@example.com with position Accessories Internship in the subject line.
• Must be able to receive school credit from a US school only (This is an unpaid internship)
• Must be able to commit +2/3 days a week
• Sample Trafficking - Checking in samples as well as returning samples to the appropriate vendors
• Run-through Setup / Packing - Organizing the closet in a neat manner for the stylist to make edits. Packing up the samples for photoshoots
• Closet Upkeep - Organizing the closet with respect to working with high-end product
• Assisting the team with daily tasks such as expenses, mood boards, and photo archiving
• Opportunity to help on photoshoots as needed.