ESP Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line clothing showroom representing mens and womens European & American designers. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working, fashion-savvy, detail-oriented college student or graduate who is eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world! For the exceptional candidate who is willing to learn and absorb everything in a fast-paced environment, this internship will provide enough hands-on experience to qualify you for an entry-level showroom assistant. In fact, several of our best interns have learned so much that they were offered full-time jobs immediately following graduation.
Our internship program is a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn ALL facets of a multi-line showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, data entry, and customer service. The internship starts in January and runs for 3 months. Interns are eligible for college credit.
Intern must be computer-literate (especially on a PC platform) and highly skilled in graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop. Must be comfortable on the phone and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be presentable, hard-working, 100% reliable, bright and extremely eager to learn!
During the course of the program, the intern will:
- Research and seek out new stores
- Monitor inventory of Fall 2016 Collections
- Assist the sales reps during buying appointments
- Set up and assist at 2-3 major TRADE SHOWS.
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets using Photoshop
- Organize and maintain proper presentation of the showroom
- Update the database, maintain filing systems
To apply, please send your resume to Randi at email@example.com.