Finn is looking for interns to start in early January, 2016! Candidates would need to be available part time, at least 3 days a week. We are looking for someone who is responsible, organized, easygoing, can think on their feet, take direction and will never say no to a challenge.
Finn is a line of fine jewelry sold at Barney's New York stores across the US, as well as through our private showroom. Our small team allows interns to gain exposure in all departments (public relations, sales, operations, and production). This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the fashion industry with lots going on, lots to see, and lots to learn! No prior experience in jewelry production necessary.
The internship is part time and unpaid, however, lunch and MTA costs are covered during workdays, and school credit is available upon request. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10AM to 6PM. Our showroom is located in NoHo, downtown’s chicest neighborhood! This internship will allow you to see how a small, high fashion jewelry company runs from all aspects.
- candidates must be comfortable commuting from showroom to midtown for production on a daily basis (traveling uptown to the Jewelry District)
- must be organized and responsible with the ability to collaborate and take direction
- social media savvy
- InDesign or Photoshop a plus
- working with publicist for press pulls and updates
- assisting the production and design team directly with daily activities
- helping in office and showroom upkeep, maintenance, and operations
- cooperating in sales and merchandising
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a little about yourself, your availability and your resume.