Founded by Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levine & Nico Peyrache, four friends residing in London and California, the idea of Frame was simple, to create chic fashion essentials. They wanted to create the perfect pair of jeans, by bringing together the quality and heritage of denim manufacturing in Los Angeles, with the influence of a London style, cut and fit.
Since its inception with its debut jean, the ‘Le Skinny’, Frame has expanded into a full ready to wear brand embodying the founders’ restrained aesthetic ideal and relentless search to achieve effortless perfection. The company is based in Venice beach, Los Angeles and Shoreditch, London.
Frame Denim is seeking an organized and responsible Assistant Designer to work directly with the design team on the expanding denim and leather categories.
- Assist the design team with operational support in creating and executing seasonal collections
- Flat sketch designs following provided details and instructions from the design team.
- Create, update and maintain tech packs
- Track and coordinate all sampling via spreadsheets
- Organize and maintain all incoming samples from development through to sales samples.
- Daily communication and follow up with team members and domestic and overseas vendors
- Attend fittings and take notes accordingly as needed
- Communicate all sourcing needs to vendors and agents.
- Keep organized records of fabrics, approvals and all relevant items ongoing throughout the season
- Receive and send out any necessary packages to overseas vendors
- Strong flat sketching/CAD abilities
- Understanding of garment construction and the ability to communicate technical information via tech pack/ email with vendors
- 1-2 years’ experience in a design environment, with familiarity of the development process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs- specifically Excel
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite- specifically Illustrator and Photoshop
- Full Circle experience is a huge plus
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.