EDUN is a global designer fashion brand based in New York, part of the LVMH Group.
Danielle Sherman, EDUN’s Creative Director, develops the unique brand esthetic while following the company mission of promoting trade in Africa by sourcing production throughout the continent. The collection includes a range of ready-to-wear, jewelry and accessories, distributed in a strong network of international stores.
EDUN is seeking a proactive and motivated intern to work amongst the marketing/communications team.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- General tasks in the lead up to our show at NYFW
- Sample trafficking
- Maintaining sample closet
- Organizing of press clippings and press books
- Assisting with EDUN's Social Media platforms
- Candidate must be skilled in MS Office, Powerpoint, Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially Photoshop and Illustrator, are a bonus.
- Starting middle of January. The end date is flexible. 3-5 days per week.
- Must be eligible for college credit.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with 'Marketing Intern' as the subject line.
Include the following information:
- Availability for interview
- Available start and end date