We are a NYC based handbag and accessories brand. Our design studio is in TriBeCa and our work environment can be best described as equally fun and challenging. More on Jo at johandbags.com .
We are looking to add someone to our team who is eager to learn, and to contribute. Enthusiastic, resourceful, can do attitude are a must. As are good writing and communication skills. No previous experience necessary.
Great opportunity for anyone looking to understand different facets of working on an accessories brand.
- Sourcing in the garment district as directed
- Organize hardware, materials, and office supplies
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist with marketing related projects
- Assist with PR and sales sample requests
- Social Media related projects
- Sales and PR database management
- data entry
- miscellaneous projects as needed with design and sales
8 to 10 hours a week.
Schedule is flexible
Payment - Lunch and transportation are covered. This is an unpaid internship for the first two months. It can turn into a paid internship of $10/hr after the trial evaluation. School credit is also available.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.