Highsnobiety is currently looking for an Account Executive in NYC that will be working alongside the Sales and Marketing team helping in driving revenue growth and profitability for all our entities including digital properties, offline activations and print. Are you a driven and tenacious advertising sales professional with an excellent track record and a proven relationship with media agencies in the US?
To be considered you must have relevant sales experience in online and print, working with clients and agencies, and a proven track record of hitting targets. You must be hard-working, reliable, self-motivated and confident in dealing with people at all levels. All candidates with no previous sales experience in digital or publishing domain will not be considered.
- Degree holder of business studies, marketing, advertising or branding
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of Sales/Account management experience
- Previous experience within a publishing group or media agency
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of Google Advertising Programs/ DoubleClick(DFP) and Google
- Analytics is a must
- You should be very comfortable and experienced in negotiating with senior business professionals, be articulate and resilient and able to handle multiple projects
- Need to perform well under pressure and enjoy working in a
- forward-thinking, dynamic team.
- Fluent in English is a must
- Must be based in New York
- Managing current Accounts
- Prospecting and pitching new accounts/clients
- Focus sales efforts by monitoring existing and potential campaigns
- Creating avenues/products to increase the brand portfolio and total sales revenue
- Utilizing your own contact book to drive further revenue to the titles
- You will be offering advertising solutions through print and online projects
- You should enjoy the challenges and rewards of a creative
- multi-discipline solution sale.
- Understanding and utilizing contracts and pricing structures
- Developing Market and Competitor Knowledge (Market Research)
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position, email us: email@example.com.