KARA is a NYC bag line launched in FW 2013. KARA is made for urban creatives who love curation, exploration and discovery. Style is a form of personal expression and the process of finding things is just as important as how you wear them. The KARA design process focuses on simplicity, and creating a sense of ease. For KARA, we like the idea of utility that is not too serious…everything is better with a sense of humor! The products celebrate individuality, authenticity and modernity.
KARA derives from the Japanese word karaoke, which means ‘empty orchestra.’
KARA’s headquarters is located in New York City’s Garment District. The small team of 6 design, sample, work with production, logistics sales and marketing for the brand’s global distribution.
Tap into your inner strategist! The Ecommerce/Digital Manager is responsible for making KARAstore.com the best it can be. Think of this role as the equivalent of a brick and mortar store manager. This position requires the experience and skill level to oversee the corporate website, both e-commerce and content management. You will spearhead the growth of our direct business with defined revenue targets, and deliver a great customer experience.
- Create, develop, and manage content for organization's web presence (Requires working within Wordpress, Shopify and associated plug ins, knowledge of HTML)
- Keep up to date with web technology, introduce additional functionality to enhance the site.
- Manage developers to improve user experience.
- Track and report on all site metrics, including but not limited to:
o web analytics and online reports.
o CRM, conversion rates
o Sales performance, projections
- Partner with Sales and Marketing team to execute online initiatives.
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
- Partner with Marketing for customer acquisition strategies.
- Manage customer service and oversee fulfillment.
Experience, Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years e-commerce experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Results driven - sales and performance focused
- Strong project-management and collaborative skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Positive Mental Attitude!
Interested Candidates, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.