Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Banana Republic, Cynthia Rowley, Seraphine, Junk Food Clothing, PilyQ, ban.do and Baublebar.
We are looking for smart and motivated interns in Los Angeles and New York that are interested in a career in fashion PR TO START THIS WINTER. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that can work two to three days a week between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship, but an incredible opportunity for exposure into the fashion PR world. We will provide school credit. YOU MUST be able to get school credit to intern here.
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project where interns research up-and-coming fashion brands and provide contact information
- Checking off returned samples
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches
- Researching upcoming events
- Looking through Google Alerts and making powerpoint presentations for press
- Shipping samples
- Generally assisting all Account Executives with daily tasks
- Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
- Ensuring our office and the storage room are neat and tidy
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Melissa@michelemariepr.com.