PR Consulting, a powerhouse public relations agency known in NYC, Paris and Los Angeles for its Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients, is actively seeking an Account Coordinator for the firm’s fashion lifestyle and lifestyle clients in New York City.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, dedicated, with excellent communication, writing and computer skills. He/she will need to be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and should demonstrate a flexible approach to the work required. Individuals should be self-starters and have great time-management skills.
- Monitor and circulate daily press coverage and digitally archive all press hits
- Assist in the creation of all press releases, media alerts and other press collateral
- Support in planning and executing seasonal events
- Prepare weekly and monthly press activity recaps
- Execute various administrative tasks for department, including monitoring magazine subscriptions and hiring interns
- Oversee and manage team interns day-to-day
- Provide accurate and detailed minutes for client conference calls
- Coordinate departmental travel, expenses, and invoicing in a timely and organized manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 year’s experience, preferably within a fashion or lifestyle brand, PR agency, or fashion/lifestyle publication
- General knowledge of media landscape and demonstrated relationships with media/journalists
- Highly-organized, able to prioritize & manage multiple tasks at once
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Snapchat and other popular or emerging sites
- Microsoft Office experience and MAC proficiency are mandatory
PRC offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance & 401k
To apply, please send your resume to LifestyleCareers@prconsulting.net.