Seventh House Public Relations has established itself as a leader in the fashion industry. Seventh House integrates this strength with a proven ability to provide strategic counsel and marketing campaigns for its clients. Clients benefit from Seventh House‘s comprehensive knowledge in public relations and marketing, and the expansive network of international contacts.
We are currently looking for a Public Relations Coordinator to join our Fashion/Lifestyle Public Relations team.
- Working with fashion and lifestyle clients, maintaining clear day-to-day communication with clients and press office
- Liaising with top tier domestic & international publications and stylists
- Disseminate pitches to all press
- Overseeing and maintaining to work within a given budget
- Schedule desk sides/studio visit appointments with editors
- Develop editor, social and blogger target list for all clients
- Monitor all outlets for secured clippings and coverage and circulate to the client
- Send clients weekly and monthly reports that lists all activity
- Maintaining Press lists of editors, bloggers, stylists, influencers, and tastemakers for fashion shows and events and creating detailed status reports to be updated daily
- Fulfilling VIP sample requests
- Executing day-to-day sample trafficking
- Facilitating custom commission projects
- Maintaining the in-house database
- Event experience- pre, during, and post
- Managing events for your assigned clients
- Secure attendees, manage guest list and RSVP's, execute post-event coverage
- Strong fashion and lifestyle editor relationships
- Experience in Fashion Public Relations (client communication, reporting structures)
- Excellent written and communications skills and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and operate under pressure.
- Experience working Fashion Shows preferred
- A strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs
- Fashion GPS - samples and events
Please email your resume to meassistant@SeventhHousePR.com for consideration.
Please note the position title in the subject line of your email. We will contact you to set up an interview if we think you are qualified for the position.