swimsuitsforall is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to drive engagement across its growing online community and help create and share content that expresses the company’s vision. The Social Media Coordinator reports to the Content Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, creative and passionate about the company’s mission to provide fashionable and perfectly fitting swimwear to all women regardless of size or shape.
Location: Role will be split between our 2 offices:
*Midtown - Manhattan, NY
*Keyport, New Jersey
- Manage company’s entire social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr & Youtube.
- Plan weekly social media editorial calendar, which includes: curating content and imagery, providing art direction to Graphic Design, writing copy in a voice that is consistently on-brand.
- Maintain weekly content calendar to ensure all content is being published according to an optimized schedule across all social media platforms.
- Engage with fans, influencers and customers on social media to foster sense of community and brand loyalty.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns and contests, including cross-platform photo contests and email sign-up sweepstakes.
- Moderate and manage the site’s UGC customer photo gallery.
- Keep up with latest innovations and best practices in social media.
- Stay up-to-date on trending topics, bloggers and influencers in the plus size fashion and swimwear industry.
- Monitor social media accounts on a daily basis for customer service inquiries to ensure they are responded to by the customer service team.
- 1 year of experience with social media marketing (specifically on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest).
- Experience with social media management tools (for example: Buffer, HootSuite, TweetDeck, SproutSocial).
- Experience with WordPress and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Strong creative writing skills, as well as grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience working in e-commerce preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred degrees in English, Marketing or Creative Writing, but other degrees are acceptable.
Application process: Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Coordinator” in the subject line.