The NTWRK is a passionate, team-oriented environment. We understand that being part of a team means being as strong as your weakest link. We show up with positive attitudes ready to work hard and work together. Successes are shared here and that is why The NTWRK flourishes.
At The NTWRK you have the opportunity to take charge of your own business. We believe personal freedom yields the highest quality work. We have no interest in micromanaging you. We practice horizontal management structure, not top down hierarchies. We expect everyone at The NTWRK to have a strong work-life balance as a healthy social life is essential for success.
A primary characteristic of NTWRK team members is their high level of personal accountability and pride for their work. Our representatives work intimately with our brands, forming a symbiotic relationship between brand and company.
The NTWRK is a place to grow together. If you are up for the challenge of producing high-caliber work consistent with our exemplary standard, we look forward to hearing from you.
The NTWRK represents Herschel Supply Co, Native Shoes, and Brothers Marshall.
Location: Los Angeles or New York.
Position: Domestic Sales Manager
Sales Rep Management
- Direct and supervise sales rep activity within specified region. This includes ensuring sales reps perform required account service (both core and key accounts), merchandise in store fixture displays, support events, implement contests and account incentives, and conduct effective sales clinics in stores to motivate sales associates.
- Provide training and goal setting to motivate sales reps.
- Set up/maintain rep contracts and review rep commissions/compensation regularly.
- Conduct monthly scheduled rep calls and formal rep evaluations annually to measure performance.
- Prospect, hire, and train reps/sub-reps through regular communication via phone, email, and territory travel.
- Attend and assist with critical account management. Includes business review meetings, line presentations, events, and training/clinics.
- Build exceptionally strong relationships with significant core specialty accounts in the region.
- Facilitate in-store retail marketing opportunities with rep, account and brand.
- Review co-op, online dealer, return, cancellation, and special terms requests from reps/accounts.
- Address MAP violations and policies with accounts as needed.
Sales Planning, Reporting and Communication
- Strategically plan, execute and measure sales plans and expense budgets.
- Plan new distribution/targets by territory/rep and channel; seasonally. Execute and track to plan.
- Prioritize and allocate tools and resources such as promo, fixtures, marketing materials, etc.
- Achieve overall seasonal and annual sales plans.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly activity reports on sales performance metrics, rep updates, new accounts, lost accounts, and budget/actual reports.
- Provide regular sell-thru analysis, competitor info, and product feedback.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree. Completion of additional college level courses in sales, marketing and management is preferred.
- 8+ years of successful experience in direct sales of related product.
- Previous experience in a sales management/leadership role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess ability to be a strong team player.
- 60% Travel