The NTWRK is a passionate, team-oriented environment. We understand that being part of a team means being as strong as your weakest link. We show up with positive attitudes ready to work hard and work together. Successes are shared here and that is why The NTWRK flourishes.
At The NTWRK you have the opportunity to take charge of your own business. We believe personal freedom yields the highest quality work. We have no interest in micromanaging you. We practice horizontal management structure, not top down hierarchies. We expect everyone at The NTWRK to have a strong work-life balance as a healthy social life is essential for success.
A primary characteristic of NTWRK team members is their high level of personal accountability and pride for their work. Our representatives work intimately with our brands, forming a symbiotic relationship between brand and company.
The NTWRK is a place to grow together. If you are up for the challenge of producing high-caliber work consistent with our exemplary standard, we look forward to hearing from you.
The NTWRK represents Herschel Supply Co, Native Shoes, and Brothers Marshall.
Location: New York, New York
Position: Senior Account Executive
- Drive account and agency growth and profitability by assessing and building on areas of opportunity. This includes existing and new business. Will require extensive road time.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all accounts in assigned region as well as all internal departments.
- Assist in retail marketing efforts within assigned region (window displays, fixture placement, potential in store buildouts, etc.)
- Deliver on time and accurate reporting and forecasting for all required reports and documents to The NTWRK Agency management.
- Attend trade shows as necessary.
- Work with customer service teams to assist in the management and resolution of all account compliance issues regarding freight claims, credit claims, charge-backs, shipping violations, RTVs, etc.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- Be a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong level of self-discipline and be able to reach set goals and manage your own schedule.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Proficiency on Apple computers.
- Valid driver’s license and own a car in solid running condition.
- 5+ years of sales rep experience in the fashion industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university.