Titel Media (Highsnobiety) is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a varied role, and as part of a small team, working in a deadline-driven environment, you must be good in generating original ideas, organized and efficient.
- Assisting the head of marketing and sales team in managing campaigns and productions
- Generate original ideas and create presentations, marketing and sales collateral
- Write proposals and prepare quotes and contribute ideas to clients when pitching for new work
- Work closely with sales team throughout pitch process
- Organize and lead smaller photo and video productions
- Research, build and establish relationships with global influencers, photographers and videographers
- Project manage many projects at once
- Bachelor degree in Business / Economics, preferably with Major in Marketing
- 1-2 years in digital and marketing is a plus
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to align with overall company goals
- Strong Interest in fashion and lifestyle and must have a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong client-service orientation
- Able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Organized and able to multitask efficiently
- Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient and a strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Going the extra mile and feeling shared responsibility for overall company performance
- Excellent skills in Keynote and InDesign is a plus
- Must be based in New York
If you think you’re the right candidate for this position apply with cover letter, CV and examples of your work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highsnobiety is an online publication covering forthcoming trends and news in fashion, art, music, and culture, all on one platform. It has steadily built a strong brand in the online fashion and lifestyle world. Today the blog and print magazine sit among the most visited global sources for inspiration in the areas of fashion, sneakers, music, art and lifestyle culture. Innovation, progression and always being several steps ahead of the curve are just some of the core values of Highsnobiety.