Twilley Atelier is a Los Angeles-based luxury designer women’s clothing company that sells to high-end boutiques, specialty retailers and private clients in the US and Internationally. With designs that put a West Coast twist on modern luxury, Twilley Atelier has gained a fast-growing cult following for their effortlessly chic, fresh, wearable collections at opening designer price points. We are a small team of smart, fun, resourceful, creative people who enjoy working together in a collaborative environment.
We are looking for an energetic, personable, well-connected East-Coast Sales Manager/Rep based in New York to join our team. In this role you will work out of our Mid-town showroom and work closely with the LA-based Merchandising/Sales Director to 1) expand sales with existing East-coast clients, 2) source and open new doors, 3) establish and grow profitable long-term accounts, and 4) significantly grow the brand in the U.S. You will report directly to the Owner of the company, who is based in LA but in New York monthly. We are looking for someone who loves sales (this is not a marketing/ branding position). This independent contractor position is base + commission, with a tiered structure to promote increased income with increased sales. Please read job description below for core responsibilities/qualifications before applying.
- Responsible for sourcing, developing and building strong ongoing relationships with wholesale accounts on East Coast
- Responsible for presenting collections each market to accounts, and for strong sales follow through, meeting sales goals and closing orders on deadline.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with sales accounts throughout the season to drive full-price retail sell through and providing high-end customer service
- Responsible for walking Media, VIP, Celebrity and Editorial through the line each season, along with LA-based Creative Director and working with company’s PR and VIP styling teams on the West Coast.
- Minimum five years proven, successful, luxury women’s designer wholesale sales experience
- Existing client book with major East-Coast luxury boutiques and retailers
- Strong presentation skills; personable, friendly attitude; upscale personal style
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, and persistent; not willing to take “no” for an answer
- Strong team player who is willing to go above and beyond and will contribute wherever needed in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.