What Goes Around Comes Around has been the leading purveyor of authentic luxury and vintage pieces since the inception of its SoHo, NYC flagship store in 1993. The core values of the company are authenticity, quality and collectability. WGACA elevated the vintage market with its curated vision and concept.
We are looking to add a new member to our Sales Team at our Flagship store in SoHo.
Sales Professional Position
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Providing superior customer service in order to maximize sales and increase profits
- Maintaining a clean and organized sales floor at all times
- Inventory control
- Client outreach, must be comfortable reaching out to clients as you will be expected to have proactive sales
- Self initiated research on store assortment
- 2-3 years professional retail sales experience
- Must have knowledge and passion for all things vintage
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Must bring excitement to the work environment and have a professional presence
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Customers and store personnel
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Knowledge and experience working in Luxury Retail is a plus
- Bi-lingual candidates are a plus
This position is Fulltime.
Compensation: Hourly Rate + Commission (depending on experience)
Please email your cover letter and resume along with references to email@example.com with the title “WGACA Sales Professional Position”.