SALES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsibilities for the Sales Associate include establishing, building, and maintaining the relationship with the client to cultivate sales and loyalty.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve daily, monthly, and annual sales targets.
- Establish relationships with clients and manage consistent communication with them on a weekly basis to cultivate sales and loyalty.
- Manage and maintain client book activity including follow up on a regular basis.
- Assist the team with operational tasks to maintain efficiency.
- Manage and maintain key holder responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 2 years of retail sales experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven above average customer service, selling and clientele performance.
- Ability to represent the brand to the retail team and take ownership for individual performance.
- Working knowledge of Retail Pro and Retail Anywhere.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cv to HR@yigal-azrouel.com.