Ali Fee PR is a NYC based public relations, strategic marketing, and branding agency specializing in fashion. We pride ourselves on being innovative forward thinkers, and tailor each plan to the specific needs of the client. We provide media relations, digital strategy, social media consulting, celebrity outreach, and more. We are looking for an enthusiastic freelancer to help during the busy months of NYFW ahead. The ideal candidate is a team player and can work in a fast paced environment handling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Actively outreach to market editors and garner a steady stream of product placements in top tier media.
- Brainstorm and write relevant feature pitches, press releases, media alerts, securing thought provoking feature placements for clients.
- Active day to day client point of contact.
- Oversee agendas, action items, monthly reporting.
- Assist with NYFW production including venue scouting, creative direction, sponsorships, model casting, celebrity seeding, etc.
- Assist with client photo shoots including the creative direction and talent acquisition.
- Assist with writing of client brand materials.
- Brainstorm creative direction and innovative ideas for client activations.
- Keep up with industry trends, rising celebrities, pop culture, and fashion news.
- Daily press clippings, and occasional support with administrative tasks.
- Develop and help create exciting content for client social media accounts.
- Must be skilled in visual identity and brand voice.
- Must be knowledgeable in social media, especially Instagram, and social media analytics tools.
- Superior writing and grammar skills.
- Strong rolodex of industry contacts.
- Graphic ability including but not limited to photoshop.
- Must have a sharp eye for style, keen aesthetic and taste level, and be in the know.
- Must have love for luxury and fashion.
- Experience analyzing RFPs and building new business proposals.
- Candidate will have experience taking leadership roles, solution oriented, and able to meet deadlines.
- Avid reader of the news, media junkie, checks all the fashion and celeb blogs and online outlets daily.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of work experience with a can-do, positive work ethic, and be a self starter. We are a small team and look for candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results driven, effective communicators, highly organized, and enjoy working and thriving in a tight-knit team environment.
Qualified applicants should send 3-5 recent secured press placements (market and feature) and 2 recent writing samples along with their resume to email@example.com.