BPCM is seeking a charismatic Senior Account Executive to join our New York Womens/Accessories Fashion PR Team with a proven track record of planning and implementing marketing strategies developed with clients to support the promotion of their product or brand to a desired target audience. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of previous public relations agency experience working with large Fashion, Consumer/Lifestyle and/or Retail brands. It is essential that you have extremely strong contacts with the top Fashion, Accessories and Lifestyle media with an outstanding placement portfolio.
The Senior Account Executive Responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Serve as a primary client contact with the proven ability to manage and drive multiple client account programs and teams delivering strategic value.
- Ability to directly and successfully manage day to day activities on 4-5 accounts independently with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Must have extensive and extremely well-established senior and director level media contacts in top tier media platforms, trade publications and national, regional and online media.
- Expert at full-circle client management. Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR initiatives.
- Must know how to pitch a brand in outside the box ways, using a combination of creative and strategic thinking to come up with unique activation concepts and be able to execute on all fronts without being managed.
- Advise clients on positioning and messaging; nurture and develop client confidence and relationships.
- Lead weekly team meetings alongside account Director or VP.
- Plan and actualize PR Events (i.e., store openings, Fashion Week events, press days)
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline, manage client timelines and budgets
- Manage and mentor junior staff across accounts
- Ensure that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed timelines and on budget
- Effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Required Experience and Skills
- MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE IN LUXURY BRAND PR. Minimum of 5 years PR agency experience working on publicity campaigns with top Fashion, Consumer/Lifestyle brands.
- Strong, established business and trade press relationships
- Superior press release and pitch writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills; adept at developing rapport with clients to maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to align press initiatives with business goals of brands/clients.
- Expert at maintaining ongoing relationships with members of top-tier media.
- Independent thinker with hands-on can-do, “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
This is your chance to work with a great portfolio of luxury accounts. You'll be working in a loft-like NYC office space, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
If you think you embody the qualities above, we invite you to apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3 and answer a few questions so we can learn more about you.
This is your opportunity to work in a fun and fashion forward environment with high-end luxury clients. You'll be working in a loft-like NYC office space, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer medical, dental and vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.