BPCM is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Account Executive to join our Fashion team in our New York office. Our agency offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance and we are looking for team members who will enjoy working in a collaborative, creative atmosphere with like-minded individuals. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in Luxury brand PR and or Marketing within an agency or in-house.
You will get to manage a portfolio of fashion accounts alongside the senior team members, develop communication plans, implement public relations tactics and coach junior team members.
The candidate for this role must possess excellent editorial contacts, have strong writing, media relations and client interaction skills, in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and fashion trends and should be well organized and great at multitasking.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Securing strategic press coverage (features as well as product placement) in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Fashion Directors, key fashion editors, relevant fashion stylists and bloggers
- Exhibiting strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues
- Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR strategies
- Multitasking across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
- Ensuring that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed timelines and on budget
- Ensuring that client and stylist’s requests are fulfilled, delivered on time and are value-producing
- Creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings and budgetary tracking documents.
- Generating creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges
- Taking ownership for specific projects without supervision
- Working with Senior Account Executive to manage client timelines and budgets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house background in Luxury brand PR, Marketing and/or VIP Services
- Bachelors degree – ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with outlets including blogs, communities and networks, helpful to have a level of interest and proficiency in New Media landscape
- Strategic and innovative with overall knowledge of fashion and celebrity culture
- Seasoned writing skills
- Expertise in and established relationships within short-lead media
- Advanced presentation skills - ability to manage and gain confidence of client
- Strong project and people management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
If you think you embody the qualities above, we invite you to apply here: https://bpcm.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13 and answer a few questions so we can learn more about you.
This is your opportunity to work in a fun and fashion forward environment with high-end luxury clients. You'll be working in a loft-like NYC office space, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer medical, dental and vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.