Brayola.com is seeking a talented individual with E-commerce Buying and Merchandising skills from the women's intimate apparel industry. Plays a vital role in the buying process, communicating with vendors, sourcing, and operations regarding products, quantities, and delivery date, attending team meetings to learn more about the product, industry, and business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Shopify (or other CMS) experience.
- Good familiarity with women's intimate apparel mainly bras.
- E-retail buying and merchandising skills.
- 1+ years of buying experience with a strong product sensibility.
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies, as business needs dictate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The Buyer is responsible various aspects of product development and merchandising for e-retail businesses. She/he functions as the operational extension of the buying team including merchandise selection, negotiating, pricing, and planning. She/he handles daily interactions with vendors regarding product delivery, sample status, pricing, packaging and any other business issues as needed.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line E-Commerce Buyer / Merchandiser.