One of LA's top boutique PR agencies, dOMAIN seeks a full-time Showroom/Fashion PR Assistant with at least a year of experience in public relations. The perfect candidate should be a creative multi-tasker with a positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, exceptional organizational skills, and steadfast commitment to teamwork. This is a fast paced office environment that requires a true commitment that expands beyond the typical 9 to 5 operation. We are looking for a candidate that is prepared for long hours and working on some weekends when necessary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position and ultimately looking to make a career in PR. We work with amazing brands and strongly believe in promoting from within the ranks. We are not just looking for an assistant; we are looking for someone to be a part of an amazing team and someone who wants to succeed and grow!
- Showroom management which includes packages, gifting, media pulls, inventory etc
- Assisting the Fashion team with tasks including, but not limited to event recaps, status reports, media lists, filing as needed, scanning of placements etc.
- Receiving/ Sending of Fashion Team’s Packages
- Facilitate post event follow up alongside Fashion Team
- Assisting company at events outside of work
- Attend special projects and events
- Bachelors Degree ideally in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing.
- At least 1 year experience in a related field
- Proficiency in MAC and Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Cision.
- Must be available on the weekends and their own car for transportation
Please email your resume with at least 2 references and a cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you would make a great fit for consideration.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.