Electric Feathers is a high-end women’s wear brand with a storefront/studio located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. All of our clothing is designed and made in New York City.
We are looking for sharp, highly motivated, self-starter individuals to join our team. We need someone available to start immediately. This person must be enthusiastic, organized, and efficient with knowledge of the fashion industry. Ideal candidate would be eager to take on more responsibilities and contribute to growing the business in new ways.
Available Internship Positions
1. Production and Design Intern (with potential for employment)
- Design / Production:
- Factory visits (local in NYC)
- Organizing archive pieces and swatch collection
- Sourcing fabric and materials
- Working with developing patterns for production
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Photoshop CS6 / InDesign required
- Fashion Week:
- Assist with all preparation going toward the presentation, styling /lookbook process
- Support/assist team in all aspects throughout this exciting time
2. Fashion Administration Intern (with potential for employment)
This person will need to work at a quick pace, problem-solve, be proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop, and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize. The candidate will also have excellent communication and organizational skills. Sales experience, graphic design skills, and experience working in the fashion industry a plus!
- Press assistance:
- Coordinate press samples
- Marketing assistance:
- Contribute to branding
- Assist with E-commerce and social media operations
- Contribute to all aspects of the business, offering support to the entire team throughout a very busy and exciting fashion season!
3. PAID Part-time Weekend Sales Associate
We are looking for a highly motivated part-time sales associate for Sundays and occasional Saturdays. Experience working in high-end women’s wear preferred!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.