Eugenia Kim is seeking a Digital Sales and Graphic Design Intern. This internship is perfect for someone who would love enough hands on experience for an entry-level job in fashion, and an opportunity to apply graphic design skills to professional marketing materials.
This internship is best suited for candidates that are looking to both gain experience in a creative and analytical position. The internship will be a mix between art and business, and applicants who have a serious interest in both should apply. Intern should be able to commit 2-3 full days in office.
Candidates must be:
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Organized and possess an attention to detail
- Possess strong written, analytical and verbal skills
- Familiar with all Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel and Word)
- Graphic Design Experience in InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Ideal candidates are current juniors, seniors or recent grads
- Photoshop and Fashion Illustration Skills are a plus
- Working side by side with Ecommerce and Web Manager as an assistant on special and daily projects
- Assisting with day-to-day operations for Ecommerce and Digital Sales
- Assisting on major Graphic Design projects, including opportunities to work on independent projects as directed
- Assisting on Ecommerce and Web Photo-shoots and brand content creations
- Assisting in management of internal tools and media library
- Social Media Trend Monitoring
To apply please submit resume, 3-5 samples of recent graphic design work and a list of computer programs you excel in. Instead of a cover letter please answer in 300 words or less the following question: “Why is digital media relevant to fashion brands?”
All materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship pays current minimum wage.