Fine jewelry company Finn New York, LLC is seeking applicants for the role of ASSISTANT PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE.
Finn Jewelry is a line of 18k gold and diamond jewelry sold at Barneys New York nationwide as well as select boutiques and independent jewelry stores. Since it’s debut in 2005, it has regularly graced the pages of Vogue, W, Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, etc…
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- processing and fulfilling wholesale and direct orders to completion
- ordering and tracking valuable raw materials
- communicating with craftsmen and suppliers
- tracking order progress
- quality control
- managing repairs
- liaison between design and production process
- assisting administrative and showroom tasks
- 4 year undergraduate degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience (jewelry industry encouraged but not required)
- letter of recommendation and contact information from prior employer
- time and project management skills necessary
- highly organized and attention to detail
- knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- excellent communication skills
- comfortable working within a small (currently all female) team
- ability to handle high pressure and urgent situations
Candidates must be comfortable commuting from NoHo showroom to midtown for production on a daily basis.
This is a full time position with immediate hire.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.