Grayscale is a PR Communications firm focused on crafting brand awareness for luxury jewelry and culture-driving brands.
The Public Relations Senior Manager /Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of the jewelry and accessories clients. Key responsibilities include strategy formulation, feature and product placement execution for both print and online media, and maintaining relationships with market editors and directors.
- Assist and support president with all aspects of PR, events, marketing and communications strategy.
- Work on PR strategy and execution for both print and online media
- Master clear and effective communication with internal (client) and external (editor) partners
- Manage the PR coordinator, overseeing product placement, sample trafficking, calendars, etc.
- Maintain and develop relationships with editors and celebrity stylists
- Advise on social media strategy for the jewelry and accessories clients
- Focus on story development, press release creation and pitching
- Manage the launch of new product lines, presentations and special events
- Assist in the creation and management of various reference materials including line sheets, look books and presentations
- Create and edit monthly status reports that are shared with the clients
- bachelor’s degree
- minimum three years of experience, preferably working with fine jewelry and/or accessories; either in-house or at an agency
- relationships with market editors and directors at top print and online media outlets
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- experience working with Adobe Photoshop & In Design
- ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Grayscale PR Internship
Grayscale is looking for Spring and Summer showroom interns who are interested in pursuing a career in Public Relations. Candidates must have previous internship experience working at a PR agency or magazine coordinating fashion and accessories samples. All interns must be available at least 2 full days per week.
This position requires a high degree of proficiency, detail and organization for several jewelry clients in a high-traffic showroom. Candidates must have excellent communication skills. The internship position will require everything from delivery/pick up for photo shoots/magazines to helping with social media and other PR duties.
Please see below a general list of responsibilities for the internship:
- Managing samples to and from leading media outlets and stylists
- Maintaining up to date media contact lists
- Monitoring credits and features in print and online media
- Supporting event preparation and execution
We are looking for applicants that are able to work in a team environment, have the ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner and are eager to learn.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to Laura@grayscale-pr.com.