A fast-growing, dynamic Los Angeles-based Communications, PR, and Marketing Consulting firm seeks an Account Manager to work on a team serving fashion, accessories and lifestyle brands. The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, media and entertainment sectors, and is quickly expanding into other categories.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute communication strategies and conduct press outreach to appropriately position a range of fashion, accessories, beauty and lifestyle brands in the marketplace
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including press coverage in fashion (men’s and women’s), accessories, lifestyle, and consumer outlets; speaking engagements; sponsorship opportunities; award submissions
- Coordinate logistics for targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
- Interface with client daily as relevant to press opportunities, event logistics, overseeing sample traffic, media monitoring etc.
- Support team on seasonal fashion previews and shows in Los Angeles and New York
- Contribute to story angle development, press release writing, daily product placement, sample trafficking, and media tracking
- Report to Team Account Director and Managing Director; provide updates on client status regularly
- Minimum 2 years experience on either the agency or client side, handling all product placement and contributing to feature coverage
- Relationships within the lifestyle media (specifically market editors and directors) on both a national and regional level
- Ability to manage one or more Account Coordinators
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Relationships with stylists and influencers in the entertainment industry a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply, please send your resume to Jessel Taank at email@example.com, subject line "Public Relations Account Manager, Fashion".