The ICB paid internship offers an unique opportunity to experience intense PR/MD training leading to high-potential entry level positions to be a PR/MD assistant at ICB. ICB is a label owned by Onward Kashiyama, which has multiple brands under its umbrella such as Jil Sander, Rochas, Joseph and more.
By working closely with the Brand Manager, you will learn A to Z of the brand management including planning, merchandising, and pr operations.
- Microsoft Office: EXCEL, WORD, POWER POINT
- preferably: PHOTO SHOP, ILLUSTRATOR
- able to work more than 3 full days per week for at least 3 months
- able to multi task
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- excellent communication skills
- detail oriented both numerically and visually
- you will be responsible of various tasks in Merchandising, and PR/Marketing such as below but not limited to:
- understand the brand message and assist in planning and creation of brand stationary, website, and other marketing materials
- research the market trend & news and create a full report
- Maintain sample closet and showroom. Ensure they are tidy and presentable at all times. Enter in new samples; pull and traffic samples in Fashion GPS program.
- Maintain press library: gather all necessary publications and scan all credits in real-time. Clip digital credits.
- manage and operate sample loaning
- support directors with special fashion events and projects as needed
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.