High-end Italian brand and international leader in luxury clothing and accessories, Kiton, is looking for Public Relations Interns at their New York City corporate headquarters.
Working directly with the PR director, this is a unique opportunity for highly motivated, aspiring PR professionals to gain invaluable, hands-on experience at a top luxury brand. We are looking for outgoing and highly motivated candidates with relevant knowledge and experience to join the Kiton NY team.
We also request that potential candidates are based out of the NYC area.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Creative, eager and motivated personality
- Relevant and applicable knowledge of the fashion industry
- Previous experience in PR or in a related field
- Italian-speaking (a plus but not required)
- Basic knowledge of photoshop/illustrator/inDesign (a plus but not required)
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Managing the showroom and all samples
- Sample trafficking
- Booking and participating in all appointments
- Contacting and communicating with editors and other media contacts
- Writing pitches and press releases
- Maintaining media database
- Press clipping and formatting
- Event coordination
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.